- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Information ETA May Collect From You
- When you create a profile for online purchases, take a certification exam or become a member of ETA (examples: name, address, telephone, e-mail, employer, country, and password).
- When you add additional information to your profile.
- ETA may collect your IP address, the URLs of sites from which you arrive or leave the www.eta-i.org website, your type of browser, your operating system, your mobile provider, your mobile device, and/or your ISP.
- ETA retains information you provide in connection with third party services available through ETA like surveys and polls or other third party research.
The Information ETA Collects May Be Used To
- Enable you to share your information and communicate with other members, or provide your personal details to third parties offering combined services with ETA.
- Administer your account with ETA and customize the service ETA provides to you and other members.
- Send you service or promotional communications through email, postal mail and notices on the www.eta-i.org website.
How ETA Protects The Information You Submit
- Personal information you provide ETA will be secured with industry standards and technology. Since the internet is not a 100% secure environment, ETA cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
- Although ETA has made reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your Personal Information, ETA cannot promise, and you should not expect, that your Personal Information will always stay private.
- You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications at all times.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.